Hi..
I am starting a new series of posts which concentrate on small goodies you will be getting when you purchase in certain restaurants.
Today I will talk about the SUBWAY.
After you have finished with your favorite SUB keep your receipt safe.
Go to www.tellsubway.com and complete a small survey which takes hardly 1 minute and get a validation code in an email.
Write it down on the space provided in the receipt and next time you go to the same SUBWAY present this coupon and get any cookie absolutely free.
Bonus Tip: Please select "NO" to the option :
I am starting a new series of posts which concentrate on small goodies you will be getting when you purchase in certain restaurants.
Today I will talk about the SUBWAY.
After you have finished with your favorite SUB keep your receipt safe.
Go to www.tellsubway.com and complete a small survey which takes hardly 1 minute and get a validation code in an email.
Write it down on the space provided in the receipt and next time you go to the same SUBWAY present this coupon and get any cookie absolutely free.
Bonus Tip: Please select "NO" to the option :
| Please send me news and offers from SUBWAY® Restaurants. if you wish not to receive any emails from SUBWAY. |
No comments:
Post a Comment